I’d just opened my eyes after a power nap (No, I’d actually fallen asleep after watching a mind-numbing movie, and later, I opened my eyes to discover my phone which rang noisily, summing up to the cacophony of a street dog which lived in our neighborhood) and I started to play with my phone until I saw a post which was uploaded by Chocolate Hun on WordPress, which took me off the floor, motivating me to sail all around my home.
Firstly, I’d like to thank Chocolate Hun for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award!
Secondly, I’m honoured to receive the nomination
There are certain rules which are to be followed if you’re nominated.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions they came up with for you to answer
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post or blog.
Questions asked by Chocolate Hun
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
My mind, which inspired me to write whatever I thought or felt, so that I could feel better.
2. What is your favourite (favorite) thing to eat?
Potato Chips! I love them more than any other snack and I wouldn’t like to spend a day without a pack of one.
3. Where are you from (country)?
I’m from India. I live here, since my first day on Earth.
4. Other than your home country, where else in the world would you like to live?
Paris (France) or Italy. I’d love to go there and spend quality time – roaming around and write better stories!
5. Describe yourself in 4 words.
Luckiest person on Earth.
6. What do you like to do for fun?
I like to doodle on the last few pages of all my notebooks. They’re so much fun!
7. What is the most charitable thing you’ve ever done thus far in your life?
I donated some of my clothes to an orphanage.
8. If you had $1,000,000, what is the first thing you would do or buy?
I’d start my own animation studio and spend my money on it.
9. Name one adventurous thing you would like to do and why.
Skydiving. I’d love to do that because I’ve never seen the surface of the Earth from such a great height through my own eyes, and also, the view would be mind-blowing!
10. Where would you go as your ideal vacation spot?
I don’t classify places as ‘ideal and non-ideal vacation spots’. I’d go where my mind tells me to go. Or, I’d just go out with friends who are going to a place where I’d never been to.
11. What would you say is your greatest achievement thus far in your life?
I was a part of a Mad AD’s team which performed and also won the first place in an inter-school competition in which each one of us played a crucial role.
Well, it’s time to nominate!
My Nominees Are
My Questions To The Nominated Ones!
- What is that quality in you which makes you feel that you’re one in a million?
- What’s your best childhood memory?
- What do you do when you’re hurt (emotionally)?
- What’s your favourite music – single/album?
- What are your top three favourite books and why?
- What are the skills you wish you had, but you don’t?
- Where would you wish to live if you’re given a chance to live anywhere on earth?
- What are your regrets in life (if any)?
- What are the changes you’d like to bring in the country you live in?
- What’s the most weirdest thing that has happened to you till date?
- What’s your dream job?